OSCAR BC MEMBERSHIP
MEMBERS: Thank you for supporting OSCAR BC
Please visit our Resources tab for OSCAR presentations, links to BC-specific EMR forms, to request that a new eForm be created for you, and more.
NEW MEMBERS WELCOME!
Quarterly member contributions to OSCAR BC help cover the costs of OSCAR feature development, code maintenance and funding staff support for a central point of contact for external agencies.
The volunteer OSCAR BC board works to ensure that the standardized “Community Branch of OSCAR” remains open source and belongs to the user community.
The cohesive and collaborative central structure of OSCAR BC ensures that going forward, development priorities will address the needs of BC’s OSCAR users and our patients.
BECOME A MEMBER
If you believe in the importance of the freedom of OSCAR users, please contribute to OSCAR BC.
(Contributions are $20 per full-time OSCAR user, per month, billed quarterly)
- Being a part of OSCAR’s Open Source Code EMR system community means that when others identify ways to make a better EMR system, you receive the benefits of these advancements.
- Access to new OSCAR EMR features without upgrade fees levied to you. New features are Quality Assurance tested before being installed in your system by your OSCAR Service Provider.
- Access to quarterly newsletters that advise you of important updates like the most recent OSCAR Community Version 15 update, the Panel Dashboard upgrade, and more.
- Preferred conference rates to the annual OSCARCON conference.
- Preferred rates to training sessions, held around the province.
- Links to listserves, BC-specific EMR forms, and quick tips training.
- Being part of the OSCAR EMR community – people who believe in the quality and fairness of the OSCAR open source code.
CONTACT US – JOIN OUR COMMUNITY and BECOME A MEMBER